High School Admissions
High School Admissions Information
*** We are not running any high school information sessions or tours for families outside of Scholars’. ***
Priority for High School Admissions is given to continuing 8th graders.
Historically, over 90% of the available seats have gone to continuing 8th graders.
We anticipate filling ALL seats this year with continuing 8th graders.
Scholars’ Academy’s rubric is carefully developed with fidelity to meet the needs and standards of New York City’s Department of Education and its Office of School Enrollment. Scholars’ Academy ranks applicants according to our rubric and submits this ranking to the Office of School Enrollment. The Scholars’ Academy does not accept or deny students’ admission into high school. The Office of School Enrollment is responsible for the placement of all students into high school.
The Scholars’ Academy Admissions Rubric can be found here.
- Is ranked one of the best and most diverse schools in New York City! Check the statistics here
- Has been awarded as a New York State Reward School!
- Empowers students to earn high school credits in middle school and college credits in high school!
- Scholars’ Academy Data Summary 2017-18
- 2018-19 High School Quality Report
Scholars' Academy Visual Tour