HS Co-Ed Bowling

If you are trying out for any Sport you must have:

  1. PSAL MEDICAL (Signed and Stamped by a doctor)
  2. PSAL Sign Consent form (initialed in all 13 locations)
  3. Scholars' Academy's Permission Slip: Bowling Forms
  4. Be in good academic standing (Contact the coaches and they will be able to give you accurate information on your standing).