High School Admissions
Priority for High School Admissions is given to continuing 8th graders.
Historically 90% of the available seats have gone to continuing 8th graders.
We anticipate filling ALL seats this year with continuing 8th graders.
We are not running any high school information sessions or tours for families outside of Scholars’.
- Is ranked one of the best and most diverse schools in New York City! Check the statistics here
- Has been awarded as a New York State Reward School!
- Empowers students to earn high school credits in middle school and college credits in high school!
- Scholars’ Academy Data Summary 2017-18
- 2017-18 High School Quality Report