Principal’s Monthly PA/SLT Reports
Click the document to view larger *
* April's Report
Mr. O'Connell interviewed on Diversity
- What Does Diversity Mean to You?
- Why Is It Important to Have a Diverse School Community?
- How Does Diversity make Scholars' More Interesting?
- What Are Some of the Diverse Learning Opportunities Offered at Scholars'?
- How Has the Level of Diversity Changed Since the School opened?
Principal O'Connell's Black History Month Celebration Speech 2018
Teacher’s Creed ( by Principal Brian O’Connell)
First, I will do no harm: not to body, not to mind, not to attitude, not to confidence, not to dreams, not to trust.
I will inspire, foster curiosity, engage, question, challenge, coach, and counsel.
I will engage students with and raise awareness of facts and known truths spanning history and cultures in order to teach students how to think in order to question facts and prove the new truths of tomorrow.
I will help students think and act with honor, ethics, and respect.
I will prepare all students to find what possibilities exist within their beings so they may pursue their potential and independently discover their respective roles in society.
I will be an educator: one who draws forth the strengths of students to be independent, informed, productive, and participatory members of society.